Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March (Reading) Madness

My Molly Harper obsession carried me into March, but toward the middle of the month I caught the flu. Sadly, I was too miserable to even consider pulling out a book, and that put me two weeks behind on all of my reading. Then I got bogged down by a book that was readable, but not terribly exciting. I had to finish it, since I was reviewing it for a publication, but it seemed to take forever. And to keep myself on task, I avoided starting any "fun" books, knowing that if I did I'd abandon the required novel. Thank goodness for audiobooks, which I was able to read when print books just weren't possible (i.e. at the gym, while cleaning house, as I got ready for work in the morning, etc.)

March Reads
The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper (Half Moon Hollow #3)

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper (Half Moon Hollow novella)

Moving Pictures by Sir Terry Pratchett (audiobook)

The Naked Werewolf series by Molly Harper (audiobooks)
     Book 1: How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf
     Book 2: The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf
     Book 3: How to Run with a Naked Werewolf

The Truth About My Success by Dyan Sheldon

Vicious by V.E. Schwab

I have a ton of titles waiting for my attention in April, and I can't decide what to read next - I love it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment