Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Belated May Recap

Some months are full of books and audiobooks. Others just aren't. 

A huge stressful work project in May kept me from being able to fully concentrate on reading. I have no idea how many books were started, stopped, started again, and finally put down because I lacked the focus needed to read. A full shelf of library books had to be returned unread (which almost killed me, as several of the titles have been on my to-read list for months). 

I'm actually pretty surprised at how many I did finish - and review. Here's the rundown:

Bite Me, Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann

Boundary Crossed by Melissa F. Olson 

Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (audiobook) 

The Iron Seas books
     The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook (audiobook)
     Heart of Steel by Meljean Brook (audiobook)

Love in the Time of Scandal by Caroline Linden (reviewed

Lumberjanes #1 by Noelle Stevenson (graphic novel)

MiNRS by Kevin Sylvester (ARC)

Ms. Marvel vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson (graphic novel)

Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross (reviewed)

Witchling by Yasmin Galenorn (audiobook)

Several of these are series that I've been wanting to read, or authors/series I already follow. Keep your eyes open for a few review from this batch as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment