Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April was for audiobooks....

I have fallen in love with audiobooks. They're just so perfect for times that I can't physically read a book: when housecleaning or working out at the gym, while knitting or driving (or working)...any time my hands are busy with other tasks. If I don't have one going and at least two lined up I start to get twitchy, which is why I now use two library mp3 download services and have subscribed to Audible. Yep, I'm addicted. 

My listening/reading was all over the place in April - juvenile, paranormal romance, contemporary romance, urban fantasy, and plain old fantasy (well...fantasy satire, if that's even a category). 

April reads
Dark Descendent by Jenna Black (audiobook)
Entity Mine (Chimera Chronicles #2) by Karin Shah
Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jensen Guardian #1) by Keri Arthur (audiobook)
No Refuge by Annie Nicholas (novella)
The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich (audiobook)
The Truth by Terry Pratchett (audiobook)


No comments:

Post a Comment